Dude! You don't smelt diamonds!😑
Yes I think
This is really good for people who don't have computers and are playing other versions of MC
It really helps when I'm trying too craft stuff and stuff you should really try it if you have Minecraft
See the pattern?
First off, this is a beautiful guide. The graphic design used looks very clean and the layout is well thought out for the most part.
I do have a few issues with the design.
- the beginnings of chapters would look better if they included a picture related to the chapter, instead of builds (i.e. a crafting bench before the crafting chapter, etc.)
- More visual aids could be used. Graphs for durability and smelting are useful but boring and sometimes difficult to use. Think about a more creative and visually appealing way to represent this information.
The guide seems like a work in progress, and many new features are surely being planned. Just make sure you add these features:
- Mob information
- Enchanting and Brewing guide
- Searchable recipes and block information
- Information on structures and different realms (Nether, End)
- Section on hunger and stamina
And maybe think about these:
- An aesthetic building guide, like the one from the Minecraft subreddit
- Combat tips
- A guide to the first night
- Ore distribution info
- Simple redstone machines guide
Other than that there are a few errors:
- the wool recipes are labelled "Weapon Recipes"
- the chest plate recipe isn't included in the "Armor Recipes" section
I can tell that this guide will definitely become something great. Please continue to update and polish it, it will be appreciated!
I use it all the time
By It looks epic
Looks like a good book
I heid poop
Waste of money
Dude, you can just go use the minecraft wiki for free. Doesn't even have the right Cake Recipe, either!